The Owlbear and Wizard’s Staff 2021: brief update

Thought I’d post a quick update.

I had intended to release tickets at around the end of June for OBaWS but given the delay in reduction of social distancing, and the spread of the delta variant, I’ll hold off for a few more weeks and see what 19th July brings us. I’m hoping by then vast bulk of adult population will be vaccinated, restrictions will be lowered further, and there won’t have been any increase in hospitalisations. If this is all the case, will be looking more positive for August and September. Of course if there are ongoing concerns, I’ll revert to an online event.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s