The Owlbear and Wizard’s Staff 2021: brief update

Thought I’d post a quick update.

I had intended to release tickets at around the end of June for OBaWS but given the delay in reduction of social distancing, and the spread of the delta variant, I’ll hold off for a few more weeks and see what 19th July brings us. I’m hoping by then vast bulk of adult population will be vaccinated, restrictions will be lowered further, and there won’t have been any increase in hospitalisations. If this is all the case, will be looking more positive for August and September. Of course if there are ongoing concerns, I’ll revert to an online event.